If, on a starlit night,
with the moon brilliantly shimmering,
we stay inside and do not venture out,
the evening universe remains
a part of life we shall not know.
--Rev. Marni Harmony
If we don't venture out into life, we will miss something of great value. This is true whether it is a starlit night or a stormy one, all of life has something to offer and value.
I have a friend who loves questions. Questions push us to seek answers we might not otherwise have searched for. Here are a few questions we might ask ourselves:
- What am I missing in my life that I regret not having?
- What am I missing that I want to pursue?
- What would I have to do in order to pursue that missing element?
- How would my life change if I took up the challenge to pursue it?
- What is keeping me from the thrill of pursuit?
I hope you pursue your dreams and love the journey.